Reading time: 1 minutes 45 seconds
This is the seventh article in a series of nine created from the answers to questions I recently asked while trying to develop a new financial program based on our roadmap to Complete Financial Choice™.
Our goal is to meet the needs and desires of the people who are on our email list or those who are connected to me in some other way. You can read the first six here.
You might find some of the questions from my earlier posts, or the future posts, to be valuable in helping you to identify your ideal clients. With these questions you can discover what their concerns are. This supports you in designing a program (or programs) that your prospective clients say they want from you.
To make these questions yours, all you need to do is edit them to fit what you have to offer, the gift you want to deliver, or how you want to support and make an impact in the lives of your tribe/audience.
If you are a coach in an area other than finance, you can edit the questions. Even if you’re in manufacturing, you can also ask questions like these:
When it comes to (food choices, diet, relationships, exercise, sewing, grooming horses, building houses, whatever…) what would your dream day, or dream result look like?
In the 7th question I asked the following:
If I wanted to design a program or service to take you from your challenges, fears and frustrations to your dream results, what would you want the program/service to look like? (features).
Another way of asking this would be: What would you want to see in a program where you would feel supported enough to achieve your dream result? What program features would you want, like recorded videos, checklists, PDFs, group training, phone calls, masterminds, hot seats, emails, FB group, weekly coaching, etc?
Here are the answers to the question and see if you recognize yourself in any of these.
- I would want actual teaching material, recorded or written, live Q&A, focus on application of material learned, do work on the call, someone to guide me.
- I enjoy videos, and want quick, actionable info and have group coaching moderated. A Facebook group would be good too.
- Check lists and break out groups would be helpful.
- I would like to listen to the course via audio, keep it simple like 10% to pay off debt and 10% to invest. Check lists are great; daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly and one-time things. FDFs are great. Don’t like group training. Phone calls great. Masterminds only if it is teaching call. Hot seats could be good, or a waste of time. Emails, not sure is a good way to go. Would not want to share personal information in a FB group. Weekly coaching okay, but want to be able to reach out when needed.
- I would like support for goal setting and accountability with interim steps. Don’t like a structure.
- I need one-on-one support and have video modules and a workbook with daily how-to steps.
- The ideal would be modular training on my own time plus PDF and 1 on 1 coaching for guidance. Focus on specific modules, foundational + elective + group coaching. Learn from others questions and what they’re doing.
- I like all the features you mentioned and weave in the inner work.
- I would like group and private coaching – No Facebook groups. I have enough modules already-did so many courses. Resources are huge, or a VIP Day with speakers and trainers.
- I’m tired of masterminds and group programs. Cookie cutter solutions don’t work, I need a customized approach. I love learning and cut to the chase with financial markets. It feels like the top of the real estate market, but I would like to invest in real estate.
- I plan to learn e-commerce. It works for me to watch videos, have checklists and other written material. A mastermind would be valuable, but I don’t feel would attend. I can read a transcript faster.
- I am better with one-on-one accountability and I like checklists with short, but effective, actions to create the right habits. I can schedule study time with a link on what to study. Group support plus private help would be best.
- I would want a program that included all the features you mentioned. It would be awesome to feel supported enough to finally reach my dream.
- I see mastermind and private guidance with answers and questions to be helpful, but not videos.
If you recognize yourself in any of these answers, just know you are not alone. We are nearly complete with a program that will allow you to have the dream results like those listed above.
Which one do you most identify with?
To Your Prosperity,